E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +66 99 359 8974

1-bed unit in completed project 300 from the beach

3,663,473 THB  (USD 99,000) 
101,763 THB/sqm. (2,750 USD/sqm.)
CondominiumRoyal Lee The Terminal
RegistrationForeigner Name
LocationNaiyang Beach
Area, sqm.36
Bedroom Type1 bedroom
ViewPool view
FurnitureFully furnished
InternetWi Fi
  • Swimming pool
  • Security 24/7
  • Gym / Fitness
  • Garden
  • Kid`s pool
  • Kid`s playground
  • Laundry
  • Lobby / Reception
  • Restaurant
  • Club House
1-bedroom unit of 36 m2 in completed project 300 from the beach. Freehold price - 3,963,473 THB Leasehold price - 3,663,473 THB PAYMENT TERM: ✔️ Reservation Fee: 100,000 THB for studio/1-bedroom; 200,000 THB for 2-bedroom ✔️ Second Payment: 55% of total price, due on the day of contract signing. This payment should be made within a maximum of 14 days from the initial reservation payment. ✔️ Final payment: The remaining 45% of the condo's total price must be paid within 30 days following the second payment.


Management by a professional hotel operator Wyndham - therefore, daily rentals with maximum profit are available to owners. Royal Lee Phuket proudly presents our 70/30 rental pool program, managed by the prestigious Wyndham brand. Investors enjoy 70% of the rental revenue and a complimentary 30-day stay each year. It's a blend of smart investment and luxurious leisure, all under one roof.